Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up

Here are the things I did this week to be frugal...

We are still doing all the stuff that I have mentioned the last 2 weeks. Here are some new things to add for this week.

*Switched our internet over to a different provider for a savings of over $300 for the year.
*Signed up for TONS of freebies to include Trident gum, H&S shampoo, and tea to name a few.
*Signed up for a FREE 2 year subscription to Parents magazine.
*Kept house temp down all week, sometimes to 66 during the day.
*Taking advantage of all the freezer stash I have. I have made all our meals.
*Cut all dryer sheets in half. This has worked great and I have been doing it for the past year.
*Filed my Walgreens rebate online to save a stamp!

To see what others are doing to be frugal check out Getting Ahead.

No comments: