Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day 28 and 29

We have almost made it!! Tomorrow will be our last day of "nothing". NO money has been spent at all these last couple of days. There is definitely going to be some things that we have changed around here that will stick with me. I will talk all about the experience when it is actually over. I have some exciting things planned.


On the home front things are ok. Everyone has been a little on edge. I am sure some of it is due to the weather and all of us being cooped up all the time. It could also be because we have an almost teenager in the house, and 3 very active other boys. There is never any down time. I don't really have anything interesting to write about so I won't bore you with nonsense. Have a good evening- hope your staying warm.

No comments: