Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Back Home...

Here I am again. We just got back from a weeks vacation up in Minnesota. We had a wonderful time there. The weather was beautiful the fishing was great and we all really enjoyed getting away for awhile and relaxing a bit.

Now it is back to the grind. Jake starts football camp this week. Jr High football now. It will be a lot different for him and us. I am pretty excited for him. We also have band lessons for both the older boys today and school registration this afternoon. School starts in 2 weeks. Seems like the summer has really flown by.

My garden went crazy while I was gone. I have about a million tomatoes to pick today and alot of peppers and cucumbers. I picked 13 last night when we got home. My pumpkins are doing great. One is already orange. I have alot of work to do out there and I really need to mow but today is suppose to be near 100 degrees so I might have to wait another day or two.

I will be getting a journal put together to blog about our vacation and including lots of pictures. Hopefully I will be getting that started sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Stefany said...

Glad to have you back! I can't wait to here all about it. Baby Hulsebus waited for your return. Now it's just a matter of time...

Jill said...

Hey, glad you are home! We have been having a Figgins-esque medical drama at our house- which I think you read about on our page. Anyhow, it is time to get together because together we have a licensable daycare center child population. I wonder if we can get some state funding for that?

I'll mail ya.