Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Update on Drew...I took him in to the doctor this morning because he is still periodically holding his ears and his head. They couldn't find anything wrong with him. His ear tubes looked good and are still in place. She thought it might be a reaction to the wasp stings. I am just suppose to watch him through the weekend.

As for his finger. It is pretty swollen and purple today. The doctor thought it could possibly be broken on the tip. But as suspected there isn't much they would do unless it is affecting the growth plate. I am suppose to give that time too and come back if it isn't getting better. So pretty much it was a huge waste of time to go in. But I guess I know it isn't his ears. I figured Monday I would call my own Pediatrician and talk to him if things aren't improved.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Well, if things come in threes, you have fulfilled your quota! The wasps, the apple, and the finger trauma. Hope your Sunday is a better day!