Pages

Sunday, August 17, 2008










We had a good day today. Pretty lazy really. Will and his buddy Jeff were up till 4am playing video games so no one really was too active before noon today. Even I was a little lazy. Brodie and Drew were up at 6:15am and Drew was down for a nap by 8am. Then Brodie just watched a movie while I snoozed on and off on the couch.

I made an awesome lunch of pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage and toast. Pretty good I must say. Then I got some cleaning and stuff done while the guys played yet more video games! We actually went out to dinner tonight. The guys, including the older two boys and Jakes friend were going to go bowling. We decided to take our chances and I went along with the little boys. We got one game in. It was a little chaotic but thankfully we were the only ones in the entire bowling alley so that made it so much more tolerable! I headed home and the older guys stayed and played another game. It was pretty fun and all the kids had a great time. This was Brodie's first time playing and he had a blast.

Jeff is leaving in the morning. Will has to have him at the airport at 5:30am. Will took the day off Monday and Tuesday so that will be nice. I am hoping to get some canning done. My other goal is to get Jakes room clean.

No comments: