Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The last 2 days have been beautiful. I am definitely ready for Fall weather. This is my favorite time of the year. The kids and I could live outside. I dread what Winter is going to bring with all of us being cooped up in the house. I need to start thinking of things that we can do to keep us busy. Drew is at a really tough age right now. He is into everything and really just pretty much loves destroying things. Hopefully in the next few months things will improve.

My little darlings are asleep right now. I am having the dilemma of should I take a nap or should I be productive. If it wasn't such a gorgeous day out I would for sure be sleeping. **Sigh** I guess I should get something done. Brodie is only taking a nap about every 3 days now so I should take advantage of it. Off to work...


No comments: