Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sorry no pictures of the garden tonight. It rained off and on pretty much all day. I did pick an impressive 13 cucumbers out of the garden. I am starting to thing that I should open a booth at the Farmer's Market or something! I have so many it is crazy. The tomatoes are doing well too, although I see tonight something is wrong. The leaves are all turning yellow and spotted. If it ever gets dry I need to dust them. I also have about 4 melons that are close to being ripe. I look forward to those!

I had no energy today. Drew was up most of the night. Not sure why, he just couldn't sleep well unless he was snuggling. So I had a nice long nap after Will got home from work. Will crashed early tonight too due to a headache.

Nothing really new to report. Just the usual craziness that we deal with every day around the house. Hopefully tomorrow the weather will be a little nicer and we can get back outside.

No comments: