Pages

Friday, July 18, 2008


Our garden got almost 2 inches of rain last night. Should be a great picking day tomorrow! I got a nice little surprise when I looked out there yesterday. 3 pumpkins!! Hopefully they make it to full grown. It would be awesome to carve pumpkins that I grew!

Yesterday we got lots accomplished. We gave both the little boys haircuts, Will got his hair cut and we got our van taken in to have some work done on it before we leave for vacation next weekend. Today we spent most of the morning playing with Playdough and building a fort in the living room. Then of course I hit up some garage sales. We ate lunch and then I took a nap with Brodie this afternoon! We had a great evening out with some of Will's work friends. We went bowling. Will beat me by a lousy 1 point in the first game and 5 in the second. I am sure he will be rubbing that in for awhile.

This weekend is going to be busy. We are going to hit up the Farmer's Market in the morning and then I am taking Will out tomorrow night to celebrate his birthday. We actually have an all night sitter I am super excited!! Hope everyone enjoys their weekend.

No comments: