Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008




Wednesday was spent running errands and then playing outside. We went to the park and went for a little hike. Jake and Tony had fun playing with their Nerf guns while I played at the playgound with the little boys. We ate lunch at home because it looked like it might rain. Then it cleared off in the afternoon so the 3 younger kids got to play in the baby pool. I weeded the garden a little and even picked 2 cucumbers! It was Jake's family night so he wanted to eat Chinese and watch a movie. He and I went and got dinner from Hy-Vee and then rented a movie from their "Redbox". We usually don't spend the money on movie rentals anymore, we just get them from the library as they are released but this was a nice alternative. $1.00 a day rental. I can handle that. And it worked really slick, nice and easy.

Thursday was a long day. We went to the Y in the morning and then to Wal-Mart. We saw a garage sale sign and of course had to stop at that. Then we came home loaded up the bikes and headed to the DMACC pond for a picnic. It was fun but extremely hot. We had a nice grilled steak dinner and then I headed out to do a little grocery shopping on my own. Sometimes I don't know if it is more stressful going grocery shopping with all 4 boys or going later at night with all the weirdos and crabby folk.



No comments: