Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008





I myself had a relatively quiet weekend. My older 3 boys were gone for most of it. Will and the two older kids and one of Jakes friends went to Missouri on Saturday with Will's parents and sister. His cousin owns some land there and they had their annual turkey and venison feast. They enjoyed a day full of shooting guns, 4-wheeling and fishing. The little boys and I didn't go. It would have been total chaos trying to contain those little boys and keep them out of everyones way.

Sunday I got up early and did a little grocery shopping and mowed the yard. Then Will, Jake, Tony and Grandpa Joel went fishing at Big Creek. It was Will's first time getting the boat out this year which is sad. He has been trying but with our schedule and all the flooding it has been impossible. They were out all afternoon and didn't catch a thing. They are going to try again this weekend at the lake by Wills parents. Hopefully they will come back with something.

No comments: