Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008





Yesterday I made some chalk/paint and Tony and Brodie had a good time painting the driveway (thanks Maria for the idea). I guess I did a little too. Drew had more paint on him rather than on the stair. Sunday afternoon Brodie and Drew played in the sidewalk paint and painted the stairs. Our concrete is all very pretty right now. I will be bummed when and if it rains tomorrow and washes it all away. I suppose we need the rain though.

Today the morning was spent running errands. The younger 3 kids and I went to the Y and then ran all over Ankeny. 4 stores in just under 2 hours. Not too shabby when you figure I buckled and unbuckled carseats 10 times and then times 2 since I have both little guys in seats. Thankfully one stop was short enough that Tony stayed in the van with them. I probably didn't even need to work out at the Y!

We came home and ate a quick lunch and then headed off to the pool. We stopped up at Grandma Anita's and traded Drew for my nephew who is 11. All the kids had fun. Brodie was very excited about being there and played for 2 hours in the water with 2 hotwheels cars. He was funny. He even made a friend there who played with him.

No comments: