Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekend

I am taking advantage of the down time I am having right now. Will and the 2 younger boys are taking a nap and the 2 older boys are watching a movie. It is so peaceful here right now. (Pausing so I can listen to the silence.)

Brodie continues to be sick. I have no idea what he has or where he got it, but he is really sick. He slept better last night but has been unable to eat anything still. He is so weak and just too tired to do anything. Drew started vomiting this morning but then didn't continue. So, I don't know if it was a fluke thing due to his acid reflux or if he is going to come down with what Brodie has. Everyone else so far has been ok (crossing my fingers).

I got some errands run this morning. I had to run to the bank and I needed to pay a bill and take some stuff back to the store. While at Wal-Mart I got some great deals on some clothes for Jake for next winter. I will post about that on my other blog. I was really excited.

We don't have any plans for the rest of the weekend. I have a feeling it will be a very quiet one. The older boys did lots of cleaning this morning. Saturdays are nice because they do the majority of the house work. Now I better go get my chores done while everyone is resting.

No comments: