Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cleaning

Yesterday I was very productive. Well, at least in the morning. The kids were in no mood to sit and do much of anything so we just had a free day. I did lots of cleaning. I rearranged my kitchen a little. I even got down and cleaned out the pan cupboards and all the drawers. The kids were entertained by helping me pull everything out! I love having a clean kitchen. It is not my favorite room in the house. It is pretty small for our family, but it works. I always feel really good when things look nice. Even if it is only for a short while.Last night was a whirlwind. I had an apt. at 3:15, then I had to pick Jake up from jazz band at 4:30 and then Tony had to be at piano lessons at 5:30. Thankfully I had put in a roast for dinner in the morning so dinner was easy. I didn't feel the best last night and I went to sleep on the couch at 7:30pm! I haven't been sleeping well. I think I really needed the rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your counter looks wonderful. I, too, like a clean kitchen. Seems to be a "catch all" around here. You are a machine when it comes to cleaning! You go girl!!
Anita