Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sisterhood Blog Award

This afternoon I was reading all my usual blogs and I was happy and surprised to see that I was nominated for the Sisterhood Award from a fellow bloggy mom Katie at A Listmaker's Life. I have been reading Katie's blog for a little while now. She has some wonderful crafty ideas, recipes and just feel good posts. She is also starting a new blog called ABC and 123. I believe this is going to be a wonderful preschool site. It will launch next month, you should check it out.
Now, it is my turn to nominate some "sisters" to join the club!

Julia@Wondering Knits...love ya sis.
Maria@Very Blessed Mommy...you are an inspiration.
Autum@Pennypinchin momma...you are always so positive and have great ideas.
Kate@A Simple Walk...I just love reading your blog!
Fishmamma@Life as Mom...I have been reading your blog for a little while now and just today I went to your blog and read your post "Time for Mom". It made me feel really good, considering the bad day I had yesterday and the post I wrote last night! Thank you.

The rules of this award are...
1. Add the sisterhood logo to your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees in your post.
4. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks Sara!
You are quick to pass this on. That is great! I just had fun looking at the neat sites you nominated!
Have a great weekend!
Katie

The Farmer said...

Thanks Sara!! It's my first award, I'm so excited!

I'm not sure how to post the picture thing on my blog, can ya help me?