Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Making

Today we have spent the day making Valentines. I cut up cards for the boys then set out an assortment of things for them to glue, cut out paper hearts, felt hearts, stickers, foam pieces, and some glitter glue! That was pretty entertaining. I think Drew sat for almost half an hour! I even got Valentines made for Will and all 4 boys.It is now snowing like mad outside right now. While it is pretty to watch, have I told you lately I AM SO READY FOR SPRING. I can't stop thinking about when it will be nice again and we can go outside everyday. It's hard to believe it was 60 degrees here a couple days ago. Now it looks like this.
I hate when Mother Nature teases.

We don't have any big plans for the weekend. Jake has a band contest tomorrow. And then we might be going up to Colo for the evening. My MIL has graciously offered to watch all 4 kids for the night. Will and I may end up just staying up there and playing cards. We haven't made up our minds. I figured everyone will be out tomorrow night. It is always fun staying up late and playing games with Wills parents and sister.

Hope everyone enjoys the weekend.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I am ready for spring too!