Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Back on Track

Well I am feeling so much better today. I got some cleaning done this morning which felt good, although as of tonight you would have never known the work I did.

The little boys and I have been working on the letter "L" this week. We made some lion crafts and have been talking about lizards and ladybugs. I have almost finished the ladybug lapbook I am working on. Hopefully tomorrow they will be able to enjoy that. I will post pictures of it when it is finished. We did make it to the library tonight and got some great ladybug books to read along with about 20 other books the boys thought we needed.

Tonight I got Jake's cake done for his party tomorrow. My inspiration for him this year was his MP3 player he got for Christmas. He doesn't go anywhere without it. So, that is what I made for his cake. I always try and decorate the cakes according to their current likes. I was pretty happy with how it turned out. I hope he likes it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on Jake's cake. I'm sure he liked it!



Anita

Katie said...

Hi Sara! Thanks for coming by ABC and 123, we're glad your so interested in our new endeavor. We'd love to hear about how your letter L activities went and I am especially curious to know how the lapbooks are working out for you. I've seen those and am considering making one for my daughter.