Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Plans

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. We did. As much fun as it was, I am happy to say that we are done with the older boys birthdays! With the exception of Tony having someone spend the night this Friday!

We had a good time bowling yesterday. It was a little chaotic but I think everyone had a good time. I will get pictures up as soon as I can. The boys got lots of new clothing which was greatly appreciated and needed. It was a great day.

I am hoping this week I can get myself more on some sort of schedule. Of course this will be a busy week for us in general and Will is on call so it might not run very smoothly. I am hoping to get some sort of plan for doing things on certain days each week. Such as cleaning, shopping, school time with the boys, and maybe trying to start going back to the YMCA. We have neglected that place for a long time. We will see how it goes.

We are starting the letter M this week. I have some fun ideas since Brodie loves monkeys. I will post about that as we get them done.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

The Farmer said...

Sounds like a good week. Can't wait to see what you do for your monkey theme!