Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

A New Month, A New Week

I can't believe it is March. That makes me so happy because we are one step closer to Spring, nicer weather, playing outside, gardening. I am sad that it is Monday and Will is back at work and the older boys back at school.

It was a rough weekend. Brodie is still sick. He is a little better but he has been unable to do anything. He is still so week. He has lost 4.5 pounds. We pretty much just cuddled him the entire weekend. I am going to see how he is today and then I might phone in to the doctor. Drew got the sickness on Saturday morning. He has not been near as bad as Brodie but as of last night he was still running a fever around 102. I was feeling a little rough last night so I was in bed at 8:30pm and I am feeling a little better this morning.

Needless to say we didn't do anything this weekend. It was really nice to have a couple lazy days. It just stinks when everyone is sick. Here are a couple pictures I took this weekend. There obviously wasn't very many good photo opts. I thought this one was cute though of all the boys playing Legos. Then here is Jake helping Brodie play a Lego game on the XBox. You can see how sick Brodie looks in this picture. He really wanted to have fun.The weather is suppose to get up into the 50's this week. I am hoping everyone gets better and we can get outside and open up the house to get rid of all the germs! I wanted to start my Spring cleaning this week. I might have to postpone it a few days until everyone is better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Article u may be interested in:
http://www.healingnaturallybybee.com/articles/heal1.php