Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Keeping Busy

I feel like I am getting more motivated. My printer is about ready to catch fire right now I have been printing so much today! I have a couple new Tot books in the making. I love these things. Not familiar with Tot books? They are just mini lapbooks. You can read about other books I have made here, here and here.

I think everyone is feeling better. The little boys are back to normal. Will and I are almost there and the big boys have great immune systems and never did get sick. Today is the first day that I have felt like doing much of anything. We got out this morning and ran some errands and had lunch with Daddy. Tonight is our family night.

I think tomorrow I will have a baking day. I am in need of some bread and maybe I will get motivated even more and make some pancakes and waffles to freeze. I really want to play outside but it looks as if the weather is going to be cold again. So, I guess we will occupy ourselves with indoor activities. Can't wait for Spring...

I'll be posting some pictures of the projects I'm making soon.

No comments: