Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Confusion

5 things I am confused about today.

1. The conversation I had with my 3 year old this morning...

Brodie...Mommy you smell gooooood!
Me...Thank you, what do I smell like?
Brodie...You smell like a piece of chicken meat.

2. 13 year old boys.

3. Why some days my gray hair doesn't seem to show and other days I look like I have more gray hair than brown on top :( Does that mean it is time to color?

4. Why my 2 and 3 year olds got up at 4am yesterday and 6am today. Why can't they understand mommy played on the computer too late last night and she really needs her rest.

5. It was 75 last week and now it is suppose to snow. How does that happen?

3 comments:

~Maria said...

#1 just plain cracks me up! You know the way to a boys heart is through his stomach so food smells are the ones they love! Both of the boys in this house love when I use my Vanilla Bean lotion because I "smell like cookies!" Go figure!

Kaycee said...

# 1 made me choke on a peanut. Love those back handed compliments. Mine told me once that I was getting "squishy" and he liked it.

I can totally relate to #4, except it's my boss who doesn't get it.

Anonymous said...

hahaha oh man... life is so crazy. :)