Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Handy Manny Tot Book

Here is the new Tot book I made for Drew. He is really into Bob the Builder right now. He also likes Handy Manny. Something to do with the tools. He loves tools. I found this Tot book on this wonderful site called 1+1+1=1. Carisa is so generous to share all her ideas for the world. I have gotten most of our lap books from her. I went to the Disney website to print off the coloring page on the front. Go to 1+1+1=1 to check out the other books she has to offer.

3 comments:

Carisa said...

He is so precious, I am glad he liked it!!!!
:) Carisa

GP & GM Campbell said...

You do such a great job. We love to read it all. Please keep going on everything.

jubilee said...

My youngest loves Handy Manny! I'm gonna have to check this out. Thanks for sharing.