Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend

We had a very productive weekend. The weather was beautiful so we were outside the entire time. Friday I spent most of the day cleaning my kitchen. I am fully into Spring cleaning mode. Friday night I spent most of my time surfing blogs while the guys watched a movie. Saturday we played outside most of the day and did some planting, raking and more burning. Will went to Menards to get all the stuff to make our rain barrels. Saturday night we had Wills parents and sister up for a grill out. The weather was great and it was good to spend some time with them. It was a relaxing evening.

Sunday morning we attended a Baptism brunch for some friends of ours son. Then we were hard at work again doing more yard work (it is never ending, but I actually really enjoy it!) Will spent the afternoon getting our rain barrels put together. They look awesome!I can't believe tomorrow is Monday already. This is the start of a couple months of even more craziness. Jake starts track tomorrow and Tony starts baseball practice. For the next few weeks our Mondays will consist of picking Jake up from track practice at 4:30, having Tony to his piano lesson by 5:30 and then to baseball practice by 6:30. Not sure when we will squeeze in dinner. Might have to have PB and J's in the van!

3 comments:

Kris said...

HI! I found you this morning through UBP and it looks like you have a really fun blog! You must stay very busy with those very cute boys of yours!

Kris
www.JesseKateDesigns.blogspot.com

LBBlum said...

beautiful kitchen- just stopping by from UBP-- I too have 4 boys! and I know it's a bit tacky to mention your own website- but I think you might like to visit my blogsite- Bookclub4boys.com

I find the best boys books and then share ideas of games, activities that you can use for a book club.

nice to meet you- love the site!

Kaycee said...

I love the rain barrel idea. I was hoping to get outside this weekend, but it was way too windy.