Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008




h

Last night Will and I got to baby sit our friends baby. It has been a little while since I got to snuggle a baby and I must admit it felt pretty nice! He was such a good baby and Brodie and Drew were in heaven playing with him. They kept wanting to lay with him and hold his hand. Brodie even went as far as sharing his beloved bear and pillow with him.

This morning I got ALL my Christmas decorations down. Tony and Drew helped take ornaments off the tree. Tony and I even got the tree out of its stand and out the door without any problems. Now it looks pretty empty in here. I am glad to have a little more room though.

Yesterday I stopped at Fareway and was delighted to see that they had their bagged bananas. They usually throw all the brown bananas in a bag and slap a .99 sticker on them. I LOVE when they do this. I bought 4 bags. The boys and I peeled bananas for half an hour and got them all bagged up into Ziplocks. Actually I guess Drew did most of the peeling. Brodie was convinved he was going to eat his whole bag and got through about 2 1/2 bananas before quitting. Now I have 10 frozen bags of bananas. I can make 2 loaves of bread or 2 pans of muffins from each bag! I think I am set for awhile!

3 comments:

Jill said...

See how much your boys NEED another baby? :o)

GP & GM Campbell said...

Looked like he was dressed to match your little boys pj's. fun to have a little baby around. What a gal everyone loves banana bread & muffins. So proud of you. Love ya
grandma

Sara P. said...

Sara ... sounds like you are ready for baby #5. ;)

I hope he/she likes bananas!