Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008








Saturday was a great day. I got lots accomplished and so did Will. We also had some good quality time with friends and family.

I spent the morning cleaning house and helping Tony organize his entire room. A project I have been wanting to do for awhile. Plus it is always something I try and do before the holidays get here and his room becomes a home for new toys and crafts. So it is good to have that checked off the list. Now, only 3 more childrens rooms to do.

Will spent the day smoking some pork and chicken for our dinner we are having
today. He always does such a great job cooking and the food is wonderful. While the food was cooking he got some projects done around the house as well, like trimming bushes and raking leaves. He spent the entire morning cooking, getting things done and watching the two younger kids so I could be productive in the house.

Tony, Brodie, Drew and I made some Halloween crafts in the afternoon. They aren't quite finished so I will post some pics of those later. We also spent some time outside and the 2 younger kids and I made some homemade bird feeders using pine cones (which we have an abundance of right now), peanut butter and bird seed. The boys had fun until the peanut butter got on their hands. Brodie hates having his hands dirty.

We spent the evening with some friends and had a lovely dinner made by my husband and then played some cards. I love days like these.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, you are pleased with so little. YOu were made to be a mom. Enjoy your blogs so much! Dad and Anita

Anonymous said...

Nice ass.

Anonymous said...

on the grill that is,