Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008






I am guessing I am going to wish I would have spent more time playing outside yesterday. The weather is changing. Cold and rainy the next few days. Hopefully we can enjoy some of today yet.

The little boys had fun painting yesterday with potatoes. Will came home from work and joined them. Not sure who had more fun. The boys had fun with just plain potatoes, Will had to take it to the next level and carve the potatoes into cool stamps.

Jacob started jazz band yesterday. He is pretty excited about that. He will have practice now for that every Monday and Thursday at 6:45am for the rest of the year. Football is over on Thursday. That will free up his afternoons and evenings again. I am seeing lots of friends over for him in the near future.

Here is a picture of my awesome Craigslist find. I have been looking for some kind of cabinet to organize all my craft supplies for the kids. This is it. $25.00. It is perfect. I have all my stuff in one location now instead of all over the house. Yeah for me.

No comments: