Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Butterfly Wall

Now that the big boys are back in school I am trying to get the little boys back into a routine as well. We are working on the letter "B" this week. We are learning about butterflies. We made this fun craft and replaced the scene on our wall. I loved the watercolor flowers but it was time for a change! I used this template here for the butterflies. We painted them with watercolor paints. For the tree I just taped 4 pieces of green construction paper together and cut out the tree. So the kids could be involved, I gave them green markers to draw leaves on it. I cut the trunk out and did the same, giving them brown markers to color it making it look like bark.
Linked to Showcase Friday at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman.

4 comments:

GP & GM Campbell said...

Am sure they were very proud of what they had done. Really cute

Anonymous said...

qa aq qw wq ws sw we ew ed de er re rf fr rt tr tg gt ty yt yh hy yu uy uj ju ui iu ik ki io oi ol lo pl lp as sd df fg gh hj jk kl zx xc cv vb bn

DanielleCorrelle said...

That's such a cute idea!

jennwa said...

I love that. Tha would make a great bulletin board in my class. Thanks for sharing.