Pages

Sunday, September 28, 2008






Happy Anniversary to Will and I!! Saturday was our Anniversary and we spent a nice night away from home. It was a very relaxing and well needed vacation away from home and children! Thank you Mom, Jen and Joel for watching all the boys!

Saturday Will and I went to Farmer's Market for the last time this year. We didn't really need much. We mostly just like going down there to see what is offered.

That afternoon we had a small birthday celebration for Brodie with my Dads side of the family and Will's family. As usual we had a great time and stayed up way past everyones bedtime playing cards. I love doing that though. We have the best time. I posted a picture of the cake I made for Brodie. He is really into Toy Story and wanted a "Buzz Lightmere" cake.

Today Will spent the afternoon with my step brother watching football and while the little boys took a nap Jake and I spent time doing a leaf project for his Science class. He has to make a scrapbook of 25 different leaves. He has to collect, identify, mount, and label each leaf front and back. It has taken some time but we are heading in the right direction and starting to get things done. We are only missing 1 tree and that is a Box elder. So, if anyone knows where to find one, please let us know!

Tonight we celebrated my brother, sister-in-law and Brodie's birthdays at my mothers. The weather was nice so the kids could all play outside. That makes a huge difference when there is 10 cousins all trying to play at once.

Tomorrow starts another busy week. Hope you all enjoy the last few days of September.

No comments: