Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Medical Status...

I had my apt. with the doctor yesterday to discuss my migraines. They have increased alot in the past few months. It's terrible. They make me completely miserable and not fuctional. I am not sure who hates them more. Will or me, because when I have them I have to sleep for about 24 hours to get rid of it and it leaves Will to do everything on his own. So, my doctor gave me a new medicine to try and if that doesn't work, some samples of another. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Drew is still complaining of head pain off and on. The new symptom? He complains of bugs in his ears. Very strange. He will dig his fingers in his ears and say that it hurts and that there is bugs in there. We took him back in on Monday and our Pediatrician has ordered an MRI of his brain scheduled for the 15th of Septmeber. This has been going on for about 1 month now. There is no physical eveidence of anything wrong and his labs were normal. So, we are not sure what is going on. Our Doc spoke to Drew's ENT Doc who did his tubes and he thought an MRI would be the right thing to do too. If it is all normal, we will then go see the ENT Doc to see if there is anything wrong with his ears causeing the "bug" feeling or what we think is probably ringing. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments: