Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wah Waah Waaaaaaah. The Clones had a crappy game yesterday. I had a pretty good day other than listening to Iowa State lose. My sister and I had a canning party and we canned over 50 jars of peaches and a few pears. I am pretty sure I am set for Winter! We will probably all be boycoting peaches by the time we eat them all.

Today was a good day too. Nice and quiet. I didn't sleep well, so I was up before everyone else this morning. I got some chores done and enjoyed a cup of coffee before the boys woke up. My floor was needing scrubbed in a bad way after yesterdays canning event so I got that done. Other than that I got some odds and ends done and watched some football with Will.

Jake made it home tonight. I am very glad to have him home safely. It sounds like everything went well and he had a really good time.

Tomorrow is Drew's MRI. We have to be at the hospital at 10am. I am a little nervous since they have to put him under for the test. I am going to be glad to have it over with. From there we will probably be visiting ENT again. He is still complaining of "bugs" but not as frequent now. I will let everyone know how it turns out. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers tomorrow.

No comments: