Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Random Thoughts

Venting...

Today is starting off sucky. I am day 3 post op for my foot surgery (bunions and straightening of my great toe). I am feeling extremely nauseated and hot. I think alot of it has to do with my pain pills which I am trying to wean myself off of and it isn't working too well.

We had a terrible night. Drew was up coughing most of the night. He has had a cough for a few weeks and now it has turned into croup. Emily was up almost the entire night crying for some unknown reason. She is now completely plugged up and miserable. Will has both children at the doctor as I type. I am so grateful he took today and tomorrow off to stay home and help me recuperate. Who knew it would turn into such an event.

The 2 youngest kids are miserable, I feel sick and my poor husband is living off of no sleep. I am really hating that I can't hop up and help out. I feel like I am ignoring everyone.

Thankfully the 3 middle boys are away at school and it makes it a little quieter around here. Hoping everyone can get some rest this afternoon.

No comments: