Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

Celebrating my Birthday

I celebrated my birthday on the 17th of October. My husband and kids got me an awesome fleece Iowa State blanket. I snuggle up with it each night when I am in my recliner. I also got a paraffin wax warmer for my hands. This will come in really handy this winter when my skin is so dry.

We went up to Will's parents house the following weekend. We had a great time catching up and playing games. I am really looking forward to the week of Christmas. They all have the week off and so does Will and the kids. We are planning on spending a few days up there just hanging out and playing games. We are so lucky to be close to our parents and siblings.

And here is our adorable Emily. I just had to share it because she is so dang cute! Grandpa is helping her rock on the rocking horse. Isn't she getting big?

No comments: