Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update

I am extremely behind on blogging for this site. I have been so busy lately that this blog kind of got shoved to the back burner. I am hoping to use this more frequently for updating friends and family with what has been going on.

This blog use to be a place where I shared events and crafts I did with the kids. It will now be more focused as a journal for me to keep track of things that our family has been doing. There are so many things the kids say and do that I want to record. I don't always have time to stop and dig out their baby books and add in these little details but I don't want to forget them either.

My goal is to try and update this blog a couple times a week. I want to keep track of what is going on in our lives and record any special moments that happened throughout the week.

For now I will be posting some pictures and events that happened with in the last few months. I have lots of pictures I want to share so I will be backtracking a little bit.

I used to journal a lot as a child and I really enjoyed it. I am hoping to start that hobby again and record it here. If you want to follow along with me, feel free. Please keep in mind that this will probably be a bit more personal and a way for me to share my feeling and memories.

No comments: