Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

What's Been Happening

I guess it has been awhile since I last posted here. Things have been busy.

Jake is enjoying track. He has practice each night after school. He has quite a few meets coming up. He had a band competition this past weekend. Both his group band and jazz band performance went really well. They got a 1. 1+ is the best, so they did great. Jazz band is done now for the year.

Tony has had some medical issues. He has been experiencing some random numbness and tingling sensations that have landed us in the Drs office and hospital this past week and weekend. We go tomorrow to see a neurologist. I will update everyone on how that goes tomorrow. For now, he is busy with baseball. They play 25 games this season. So most of our time is spent at the ball field.

Brodie and Drew are doing well also. Busy as usual. Their attention spans right now don't even exist so I am constantly trying to find new things to do with them. The only real enjoyment at the moment is anytime that is spent outside playing on their bikes!

Will has been busy with different projects. He is on call this week for work so that always keeps him pretty close to home. I did snap these pictures the other night of Brodie and Drew helping him change the plugs on the van.Tony playing with his remote control car and Brodie chasing it around on his bike.We also did get some more bird feeders made this past weekend.I have some fun stuff planned for Earth Day including some "Earth" shaped rice crispie treats for dessert. Today I was trying to talk to Brodie about the earth and he kept saying "I want to go there". I don't think he ever got the picture that we are already there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just had to chuckle when I read this post. I remember when Will was about Brodie's age, there had been some earthquakes so I gave him this detailed explanation of plate tectonics and continental drift. He seemed to get it at the time. :-)

Mom B.