Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Family Night

Well tonight I was suppose to make 3 Cheese Baked Spaghetti for dinner but we decided to change our plans and make homemade pizzas instead. The kids always enjoy making their own pizzas and they are so yummy!We also watched Toy Story with the little boys. I just love that movie. When that was over the big boys, Will, my step-brother and myself watched The Day the Earth Stood Still. Wasn't much of a fan of that movie. It was nice to have a nice relaxing evening.

It was a gloomy, rainy day here. I am ready for the sunshine again. I did get outside this morning with the little boys to play before the weather got cold and yucky this afternoon. I got some rhubarb planted that my MIL gave me. Hopefully in the next week I can get some plants in the garden. My strawberries seem to be doing well after the transplanting even after the 5 inches of rain that fell on the the next day.

No comments: