Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Week in Review

We had a huge week this past week. The weather was great though so that always makes everything a little better!

Here are some pictures I snapped of Jakes track meet on Thursday night. He ran the 800 in the distance medley and also ran in the 4 x 400. I was very impressed with how well he did. I was never a long distance runner, so I was really amazed.Also on Thursday my wonderful father-in-law came down and tilled our garden. I am SO excited about this. I can't wait to get planting. I did relocate my strawberries so those are back in the ground. Brodie thought it was really awesome watching grandpa work and even helped out a little himself!After tilling the garden he and Will cut down the huge tree by our shed that was dying. I was a little nervous about that but they did awesome and it came down right where they wanted it to. They cut it all up for firewood and Will got that all cleaned up today. It looks really weird not seeing that out there now.Wednesday was Earth Day and we went on a picnic over at the park and then cleaned up trash. The kids all did such a great job. We really did have a good time.We have a relatively quiet weekend planned. I am hoping it doesn't rain the whole time, so I can get some more yard work done.

No comments: