Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

If You Give a Mouse a Cookie Lapbook

Here is another lapbook that I made for Brodie. I am getting quite the collection!
I printed the cover here. The top left is a shadow matching game and a cookie matching game. Under that on the bottom is a picture of the anatomy of a mouse. On the top right I have a paper plate that I cut out and it is a "how many" game. I cut out little cookies and I will write down a number and Brodie will have to count out the number of cookies and place them on the plate. Under that is a story wheel of the book. If you are interested in this lapbook you can go here to find the files. There are other things you can add to this book as well. Your not limited to just what I have showed you.

1 comment:

Jenn @ Beautiful Calling said...

Oh, what a super cool idea! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leading me here. I only have a moment now but will be back. I am always looking for new ways to teach things or interesting crafts!!!
You have a good looking crew! And I love the layout of your blog!! The monkeys are soo cute!