Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. Here is a picture of my guys on Begger's night. Jake obviously didn't go trick or treating, just hung out with his buddies.



We spent the night at my in-laws house on Friday. It was Begger's Night there so we went out for a short while. Then we spent the evening playing cards. Saturday was a lazy day and we spent part of the afternoon napping . The whole family has had the sniffles, Will worse than any of us. So it was nice to get to sleep. We went home in the evening and Jake had a friend over. After the boys went to bed I hung around and did laundry while Will played on the computer.

Sunday was lazy too, with all of us still sick. We didn't even play outside much and the weather was so beautiful. Maybe today will be better. I did get all my Thanksgiving decorations out. I can't believe November is here already.

No comments: