Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

We had a busy and long weekend. Saturday I spent the day cleaning at my moms shop. Christmas is coming soon and that is her busiest time of the year. I will be helping out there now and then through the next couple months. Saturday night Will and his family went to his cousins school play in Indianola. I spent the evening with the younger kids and once they got off to sleep I got some work done on the ABC book I am putting together for Brodie for Christmas. Then once everyone returned home we played cards till 12:30am!

The boys were up early around 7ish this morning, actually sleeping in for them. I just couldn't drag myself out of bed since I have been only getting roughly 5 hours of sleep the last few nights. Will got up with the kids and I snoozed for another hour or so. I got some errands done this morning and then Will and Jake spent the afternoon at my step-brothers watching football.

Now its only 7pm and I am ready to call it a day. Sorry no pictures tonight. I am just too tired. Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

No comments: