Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas at Grandmas

After we opened presents at our house we headed next door to my mothers house. There we met my brother and sister and their families. This is the house my grandparents lived in. We spent every Christmas here as a child. It holds very special memories for me. From sitting in the back bedroom wrapping gifts for my grandma, to baking cookies at the kitchen counter.

I am so thankful my mom was healthy enough to still celebrate Christmas morning. She was in the hospital before Christmas and unfortunately went back in 2 days after Christmas. She is better now, returning home yesterday. After gifts were opened we had a nice ham dinner. The kids played with their cousins for a bit and then the snow started falling heavier so we decided we had better get on the road to head to Colo to Will's parents before the roads got worse.

1 comment:

CM said...

What a sweet family get together!

Happy New Year!