Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Alright so this isn't the greatest picture of me, but it is a great picture of Jake.

I don't have very many pictures of my oldest boy. I have no idea where the time has gone. He will be 14 years old in less than a month. Today he brought home paper work for me to look at about highschool. HIGHSCHOOL. I am suppose to attend a parent meeting Thursday night to go over the prep work for getting him set up for his classes.

He is pretty sure he wants to take Spanish for 4 years. He has also been recommended to go into an advanced Science class (10th grade biology?). He has really started to get his act together this year and he is doing so well. I am so proud of him. I just can't believe we are talking about highschool already. Next it will be his driver's license. I am so not ready for this.

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wow- that is great! Advanced classes and all- very cool. You'll have to let me know how that driving thing goes... I have a reprieve until July...!

~Maria said...

Holy cow. In FOUR SHORT YEARS your oldest will be a high school SENIOR and your youngest should be in FIRST grade right? That is crazy!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

Sounds like you have a nearly-14 year old son headed down the right track! Congratulations on all your hard work that has helped that come to pass!

Time passes most quickly when we are busy raising children, I believe. And with four boys, you are BUSY!!!

Michael will be 18 in September. Heck, it was just a few days ago that *I* was 18, wasn't it?

Sara P. said...

Sara,
Jake is such a good kid! He has a great sense of humor and he's really sharp. I remember when he was a little baby. He was SUCH a cutie .. and still is. We love him lots and you and Will have done such a terrific job with him and all the boys.