Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Letter Y Crafting

So we continued with the letter Y this week. Most of our crafting was with Yarn. We made God's Eyes on Wednesday. The kids thought they were cool for about 20 seconds and then got too bored. This was definitely to much of an "older kid" craft. It was very frustrating to them and I ended up finishing them and we moved on.Today was better when we made these cute yellow chicks in the nest. We used yarn, pom poms, pipe cleaner, googly eyes and an egg carton. We glued the yarn into the bottom of the egg carton. Then I helped the kids hot glue the chicks together.And of course here is Brodie's letter practice. Linked to Showcase Friday at The Ramblings of a Crazy Woman.

7 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, the little chicks are so cute! I may have to remember these nearer to Easter.

Mama to 5 said...

cute! I love the chicks & God's eye's. 1st time at your blog! Very nice! :)

Unknown said...

Hoe cute! I cant wait to start letters with my little one! Thanks!

Sherry said...

love the chicks they are too cute!

Sandy said...

Those chicks are great!

Unknown said...

Boy, have I had activities go the "I had to finish the activity myself" route!

I love BOTH activities!

jennwa said...

Super cute chicks. Love that idea.