Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blog Award

I was excited and surprised to see that I was nominated for not 1 but 2 blog awards! Donette over at The Journey has nominated me for the Lemonade Stand Award. This award is given to bloggers who show great attitude and gratitude.Also Miller Moments has awarded me the Sunshine Award. This award is given to bloggers who inspire creativity and positivity in others in the blog world.While I am not good at passing these things along because I am such a hyper active blog hopper. I don't read any particular blog regularly, I jump around...alot. There are so many great bloggers out there that fit all these categories. Thank you ladies for nominating me for these awards. I am honored.

If you have a moment check out The Journey and Miller Moments for some great craft ideas.

No comments: