Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Week in Review

WOW, I can not believe it is Friday already. I have no idea what happened to this week. I have really been slacking on the posting lately...sorry.

The boys both had friends over this week. On Thursday we went to Living History Farms with my sister and her kids. That was really fun and we will definitely be returning soon since we weren't able to hit all of it. There is alot to see. I am not sure who was more tired in the couple hours we were there me or the little boys. Brodie came home and took a 3 hour nap.

Tony had a baseball game Thursday night and has his last game of the season tomorrow.

I have been busy working in the garden all week. I have gotten lots of weeding done and Tony and Jake helped me rake and carry grass over so we could use it as mulch. Things are growing pretty good. I just planted a couple more melons today. I will be so excited when we can starting harvesting! I have already been able to pick some lettuce.


Today I also got the East side of the house cleaned up. I picked all the weeds and grass and laid down some mulch. It looks so much nicer. Will spent most of the evening moving around all the dirt that he and Jason hauled a couple weeks ago. He filled some holes and spread it around all the uneven ground. Hopefully we will be able to get some grass planted there now. Drew was his shadow the whole time. Will had his shovel, Drew had his shovel. Will had his rake, Drew had his rake. Will had the wheelbarrow, Drew had his wheelbarrow. You wouldn't believe how dirty this little boy could be and just how happy he was to be that way.

1 comment:

LBBlum said...

Hey there is an on-line book club this summer at bookclubs4kids.com-- thought Jake and Josh might be interested!