Monday, June 15, 2009

Under the Sea

We needed to add some new decorations to our walls. Since we will be going to the lake next month we decided a fishing scene would be appropriate. I inherited a large box of sequence that came in handy for this project.

I cut out fish shapes from different colors of construction paper and let the kids smear glue all over them. Then I let them get a handful of sequence and they sprinkled it over the glue. We ended up with some pretty neat creations.

Tony decided to do all of his with markers. He did great and even made a turtle and crab. We completed the scene with seaweed.

No comments: