Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Look Who's Blogging

I know it has been awhile. Things around here are hectic and crazy as to be expected with 4 boys. This is our schedule for this week...

Monday...Tony game, Jake Meet
Tuesday...Tony game, Jake practice
Wednesday..no events Hallelujah!
Thursday...Tony game, Jake meet
Friday...Jake meet, Tony practice
Saturday...Tony game 10a followed by concession duty from 12p-2p then another game at 2p.

See why I haven't blogged in awhile? This seems to be the routine at our house. Thankfully this is Jakes last week of track so things will slow down a bit. Tony plays ball into June.

The kids are done with school 3 weeks from today. I can't believe Summer is almost here already. I am so looking forward to our vacation in July.

Besides running from here to there each day, I have also been doing this...I got my garden almost completely planted. Still waiting on a few peppers, cucumbers and melons but everything else is in. We made the garden quite a bit bigger this year. I am really excited to see how it does.

1 comment:

GP & GM Campbell said...

WOW not enough hours in a day! Can remember how it was with three boys. After they grow up you will wonder how you did it all.