Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Update

Things are going better around home again. Knock on wood, I think everyone is over their illnesses. We went through gastro bugs and then head colds, the baby went to the ER, I was put on steroids and antibiotic, the list goes on and on. We have had our fair share for the winter.

We survived Christmas break. It was boring for the kids, or maybe not. Someone if not multiple someones was sick the entire break so we didn't do a whole lot. There was lots of game time which always makes the boys happy and content. We did spend a couple days in Colo with Will's parents so that was nice to get away.

New Years was good and we spent it with some friends of ours. We had a good night playing games on the Wii. I always love the start of a new year.

I am trying to get back in the swing of things and get some sort of routine around here. Right now I have been obsessed with cleaning, decluttering and purging. I feel sorta ADD about it and seem to bounce from one thing to another. I really need to focus on cutting back and just trying to take one thing at a time. If I could be content with just doing one or two things each day instead of trying to tackle an entire project and then getting stressed about it would be a good start. I can write it, I just need to do it. Things are always easier said than done.

All the kids are doing great. I need to do an updated photo and post on all of them. They are changing so much it's amazing. This is my last year home with Drew. He starts kindergarten in the fall and that breaks my heart. Then it will be just me and Emily. Ok, stopping here before I get emotional.

No comments: