Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

This will be a better week.

It's the start of a new week. I can't believe it is almost February. January went very fast and we had many, many unexpected expenses and frankly it has been a stressful month. I just want it to be over with!!

Last week was a bummer. Jake broke his hand on Tuesday, our van broke down on Thursday and cost us $1430 to repair draining any money we had saved from our 31 days of nothing challenge. Over the weekend Brodie was sick and on Sunday was diagnosed with strep. Sigh....this week has to be better right?

I see my new Podiatrist today. I am anxious to hear what he has to say. My bunionectomy was on October 4, and almost 4 months later I am still have lots of problems and pain in that foot. I was upset with my previous Doctor who did the surgery and kept blowing me off so I transferred my care to this Doctor. Hoping for some positive results.

Well I better get the older kids off and get myself cleaned up. I have a good feeling this will be a better week.

No comments: