Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

Since I am a little behind on updating we are going to back track a little. Here are the pictures of our gingerbread house making on Christmas Eve. We have made this a tradition every year. The kids love making creations and then snacking on them later. It's always fun to see what everyone creates. Here is Drew's. Not sure how he managed to get all that licorice on the top without it caving in but he did.
Jake went for the camping look. Here is Dad's. He is always the last one at the table whenever it comes to family projects. I must admit, his does look really nice.
Here is Tony's. I thought the gummy bears sitting around the camp fire on the left side were really clever.
This was mine. I was most proud of the snowman and the Christmas tree.
And here is Brodie's.
Emily didn't make a gingerbread house but she had just as much fun sitting with us at the table munching on graham crackers.
Hard to believe they are all mine. I love them all so much and I love that we can spend time like this bonding as a family.

No comments: