Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break

This last week has been Spring Break for the kids. I feel like we didn't do a whole lot. We hit up the library and spent most of the week just being outside enjoying the warm weather.

Jake spent half of his time at friends houses. Brodie and Drew spent half of their time at their cousins house next door. Tony kept busy sharpening sticks, tending the fire outside and reading. Emily is still very much a momma's girl and wants to be held mostly.

I feel like I am behind on most things. I still haven't finalized my garden plans. I really want and need to "spring" clean the house. I have so many things I want to do but can't find the time to get them done!

Pretty much right now I am just trying to keep afloat with all that is going on.

1 comment:

~Maria said...

I feel you on just trying to keep afloat and I only have 2 kids to keep up with. When things get that crazy though what works for me is to declare a vacation from anything that is not helping me to take care of my priorities(family/home). The first thing to go is computer time. I am always amazed at how much I accomplish when I swear off even logging onto the computer for a few days. With no blogging, no facebook, no email, I always seem to find time to take care of my to-do list and spend more time with my family. Just have to reprioritize once in a while.
Hope things are going better for you!