Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Emily 4 Months

Emily is 4 1/2 months old now. At her 4 month check she weighed in at 13 lbs 12 oz. She is in the 55% for her weight.
She is a really happy baby. She still sleeps with me in the chair at nights. For the most part I don't mind because if she is my last baby, I want to enjoy every moment of her infant-hood. Eventually I will move her into her own bed or at least our bed. She still has a problem with reflux so laying flat really isn't an option right now.
She doesn't spend alot of time on the floor but when she is on the floor she is really close to rolling over. We got her a new jumper and she really loves that.
Our friends let us borrow their Bumbo. It is funny to see her sitting in it. She wants to sit so bad on her own. This allows her to do that.

1 comment:

Stefany said...

Such a happy, beautiful baby girl! I love the sweater and the bow!